EXCURSIONS, WALKS AND BYCICLE TRAILS IN THE SURROUNDINGS
- Allerona: Naturalistic park of Selva di Meana with its beautiful Cahen villa;; Villalba
Park; Mount Rufeno; visit of the historic town of Allerona village.
- Orvieto: visit of the historic town centre; bycicle trails in the surroundings of the
town; excursions to Bolsena lake.
- Sarteano: visit of the archaeological Etruscan sites and the Civic and archaeological
- Cetona: visit of the historic town centre; Naturalistic park of Belverde; Belverde caves.
- Pienza: the Renaissance city of the architect Rossellino; visit of the striking historic
- Montepulciano: a walk in the famous wineries of the old town centre.
- Chiusi: visit of the Archaeological Museum.
- Mount Amiata: Natural and wild Park; walks and bycicle trails.
- Montegiove: La Scarzuola, a beautiful XIII century convent and the philosophic city of the
architect Tommaso Buzzi.
- Città della Pieve: birthplace of the famous painter Perugino; visit of the enchanting historic town
centre with its narrow streets, the cathedral and the minor churches where you
can admire Perugino's frescoes.